“Most people have no idea how their body is designed to feel.” — we love yoga.by Fitness-program
Whether you’ve been practicing yoga for one day or one decade, you’ve likely heard some pretty lofty claims about what yoga can do for you mentally, physically, and spiritually.
Ignite your best life through yoga on and off the mat. This is about all of us, thriving and growing together.
1. Plow Pose – 60 secs:
- Stretches your shoulders and spine.
- Stimulates the reproductive organs.
- Relieves stress and fatigue.
- Lie on your back with your legs together.
- Press down on your hand and lift your legs up and over your head.
- Let your toes touch the floor. Breathe deeply.
- Release the pose by bringing your legs down.
2. One Legged Side Plank Pose – hold both legs for 60 secs:
- Strengthens your core, arms, shoulders, and legs.
- Stretches hamstrings.
- Improves balance.
- Starting off on your hands and knees, position your wrists directly under your shoulders and position your knees under your hips.
- Lift your knees off the mat and straighten your elbows and knees as your body should form an inverted “V”.
- Push your torso forward until you’re in the plank pose.
- Slide your right hand underneath your face as you turn to the left and grab your left foot with your left hand.
- Extend the leg up into the air and breathe deeply.
- Release the pose by bringing the leg back down and repeat the pose on the other side.
Continue reading on the next page: